next CH Target dinner?? Goat/Chicken/German/Octoberfest/??

goatgolfer

Oct 26, 2011, 9:21:35 PM10/26/11
to Detroit Chow
Oppsie was wondering what was next and the Fillipino idea was
proposed. Again, no alcohol and the traditional automotive holidays
will cause Saturday conflicts. Korean, Thai, Chicken?? I am offering
to organize again (against my financial goodwill) to have 16 foodies
for another adventure in 2011.

For consideration Richter's in Dearborn for a real Octoberfest??? Just
an idea...

After replies I will post on CH The "real" goat. Although I had good
goat at Mayur in Troy on Monday and that is a good choice without
alcohol. Sorry VTB...

Paul

Doug Ranz

Oct 27, 2011, 8:35:13 AM10/27/11
to detro...@googlegroups.com

I'll toss Allegro into the mix of possibilities.

Anyone else interested in a slider crawl?

-doug

> Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 18:21:35 -0700
> Subject: [detroitchow] next CH Target dinner?? Goat/Chicken/German/Octoberfest/??
> From: phc...@aol.com
> To: detro...@googlegroups.com

Christy

Oct 27, 2011, 11:05:28 AM10/27/11
to Detroit Chow
I woudl love to join! I love the Fillipino, Korean, Thai, Chicken,
Richter's, Vietnamese....down for whatever...just hopefully not
something all fish and seafood.