TriZest - Madison Hts again

goatgolfer

Jun 20, 2011, 3:15:48 PM6/20/11
to Detroit Chow
Went to Trizest for lunch today and ordered the M16 Sichuan lamb and
boy is that good ($13) very large portion.

Talked to the hostess again about the party idea and she repeated that
DanDan was at the discretion of the cook. Interesting we have gotten
the same answer from three different people.

Then - Eureka- the person that can really control the menu and a party
of 16 is Ming (lady). She only works Wed, Fri and Sat dinners.

The party is probably a bit away but at least we have a lead.

And, BTW as reported by several others the American menu is white, the
Chinese menu is yellow with a red border.

Unless reported differently it's still Erin's call as to where what
and when.

Erin Walker

Jun 20, 2011, 3:18:39 PM6/20/11
to detro...@googlegroups.com
Awesome. Let me throw out a few dates and people can weigh in. These are all Saturdays.

July 16
July 30
August 6
August 20

Start the voting.

Doug Ranz

Jun 20, 2011, 4:53:23 PM6/20/11
to detro...@googlegroups.com

July 30th is bad for us.

-doug

Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 15:18:39 -0400
Subject: Re: [detroitchow] TriZest - Madison Hts again
From: opp...@gmail.com
To: detro...@googlegroups.com

janelle

Jul 10, 2011, 10:52:31 PM7/10/11
to Detroit Chow
July 30 or August 6 work for me.

-janelle

Erin Walker

Jul 11, 2011, 11:01:49 AM7/11/11
to detro...@googlegroups.com
Sounds to me like we're at August 6, then. Paul, can you take the lead with making the reservation/dealing with Ming?

Christina Nygren Lazic

Jul 11, 2011, 6:55:12 PM7/11/11
to detro...@googlegroups.com
Aug 6 works for us, too.

Christina

Doug Ranz

Jul 12, 2011, 7:57:25 AM7/12/11
to detro...@googlegroups.com

Fine for us ...

-doug & elaine

Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 18:55:12 -0400
Subject: Re: [detroitchow] Re: TriZest - Madison Hts again
From: cnl...@gmail.com
To: detro...@googlegroups.com

phc...@aol.com

Jul 13, 2011, 10:56:51 AM7/13/11
to detro...@googlegroups.com
Erin: I don't know Ming at all just got the name. I'd rather let someone else do the organizing. You can make a public post on detroit chow now that there is a date. Paul

august 6, i'd be down for that. vtb (vince)