Re: [detroitchow] Abridged summary of detroitchow@googlegroups.com - 6 Messages in 2 Topics

Aron Boag

Mar 14, 2014, 12:53:17 AM3/14/14
to detro...@googlegroups.com
Janelle, is there anything that you're wanting to try while you're back here, specifically?  Any hankerings or wistful hunger pangs?  I'm not sure how quickly we can put something together, but it would certainly be location and schedule dependent.  Give me/us an idea of what you're wanting, and we can probably go from there.

Aron

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 9:13 PM, <detro...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/detroitchow/topics

    Aron Boag <boagm...@gmail.com> Mar 13 02:04AM -0400

    We're still around, yes. We still do an occasional (albeit small)
    get-together, as we just did recently to try out a local Russian place,
    which was quite fun. We all seem to get along pretty well, ...more

    Back to top

    Doug Ranz <rai...@hotmail.com> Mar 13 01:20PM

    Allegro. 14 & NW Hwy, Farmington Hills. On Feb 15th, the
    people watching was fabulous. Great food too. Even better
    dining companions!

    Doug

    Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 08:49:44 -0400 ...more

    Back to top

    Janelle P Wharry <peni...@gmail.com> Mar 12 07:33PM -0600

    Hi All,

    I actually moved away from Michigan last year, but I'll be back in town
    this coming week, Saturday 3/15 through Friday 3/21. If you all have a
    get-together during that span, I'd be up ...more

    Back to top