Vaga Designer Júnior - Magnetis

Marcella Medeiros

Jul 13, 2015, 2:28:09 PM7/13/15
to desin...@googlegroups.com
Olá pessoal!

Boa tarde!

Recebi vaga para UX  Júnior para a Magnetis.
Abaixo segue a descrição da empresa e da vaga.

Aqui o link para se cadastrar:

https://magnetis.workable.com/jobs/78632

Abraços!!

DESCRIPTION

Magnetis is an online investment advisory revolutionising how Brazilians invest their savings and achieve their lifetime financial goals. We were recently recommended by Exame as one of the best investment apps in Brazil.

The Junior Designer will work directly with our Product Designer to help create user flows, visual designs, wireframes and prototypes. They will also help to provide support for all our marketing content. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a fun and innovative company and help build amazing web and mobile products.

REQUIREMENTS

We are looking for someone who:

  • has excellent visual design skills
  • displays a passion for consumer technology and startups
  • communicates ideas well through interactive prototypes and wireframes
  • is eager to learn fast
  • displays excellent writing and communication skills both in Portuguese and English

A huge plus if you:

  • have some experience with HTML/CSS
  • present a strong portfolio of interaction design work