[VAGA] designer UX em Boston

Gil Barros

Jun 5, 2015, 11:24:24 AM6/5/15
to desin...@googlegroups.com
Kensho, Boston, MA (Cambridge), Stamford, CT, New York, NY (NYC): FULL TIME Software Engineers, SRE, UX or UI Designers ONSITE

Kensho's growing engineering team[0] is headquartered in Harvard Sq. We are making financial analysis faster, accessible, intuitive and beautiful through our partnerships with Goldman Sachs[1] and CNBC[2]

UX or UI Designers

Design is critical to every aspect of our work. We look for a crisp design aesthetic applied to complicated workflows or experienced UX methodology that produces intuitive designs. We hope you will

  * Share your portfolio and walk us through your design process
  * Work through a design with us

Experience with finance is not required. A willingness to play bughouse, play ticket to ride, and shoot zombies is a plus.

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=9643146