¿Como añadir sombra al titulo cuando se utiliza setExpandedTitleTextAppearance?

Alvaro Marcani

Jul 5, 2015, 7:08:48 PM7/5/15
to desarrollad...@googlegroups.com
En resumen encontré la pregunta al mismo problema que tengo en StackOverflow y espero puedan darme la solución ya que ahí nadie respondió:

I have a problem with collapsing toolbar, on expanded state I want a blurry shadow under the text, I use this code :

collapsingToolbar.setExpandedTitleTextAppearance(R.style.toolbar_text);

with :

    <item name="android:textColor">@color/white</item>
    <item name="android:shadowColor">@color/black</item>
    <item name="android:shadowDx">2</item>
    <item name="android:shadowDy">2</item>
    <item name="android:shadowRadius">4</item>

I cant change the textColor, it works but the shadow doesn't work. I have tried many different value for shadow. Is it possible to cast a shadow to the collapsed text? Because on light images the title is sometimes hard to read. Thanks !