Re: Maud Pie Episode Altering Time Travel: Ideas behind the time traveling project

Message has been deleted

The Smiling Pony

Nov 3, 2015, 6:49:21 AM11/3/15
to Derpibooru Discussion

On Tuesday, 3 November 2015 05:07:01 UTC+1, John West wrote:
The Maud Pie episode needs to be altered via time travel. NASA, along with Hasbro, will collaborate on the project. It will use faster than light time traveling technology and reentry technology previously used on various Mars missions and orbital missions. And the documents will be kept inside a small metal box that's inside the reentry module, when released by the satellite. I'm not sure on which the spacecraft will launch, it's a Boeing 702 model, formerly a Eurostar/A2100 hybrid. The time traveling satellite will either be launched on a Atlas 5 rocket, a Proton-M rocket from Baikonour, or a Ariane 5 rocket from Kourou, French Guiana. Once it has reached LEO, it'll time travel to the year 2014, on March, on which the reentry module is separated from the satellite and reenter the Earth's atmosphere. Once done, the reentry module's bottom shell is jettisoned revealing the box inside, still attached to the reentry module. The box then deploys airbags to prepare to bounce it on the ground, The rockets fire, the box detaches, and the box bounces. The box keeps bouncing until it has stopped bouncing and arriving at Hasbro Studios HQ in Burbank, CA. The airbags deflate, revealing the box, and the box automatically opens the documents that was protected during launch. Hasbro StudIos employees will see the box opened, see the script and plot altered, read the note, replace the old script and plot with a new altered version of the plot and script (that wias sent from the future), and the episode is finally reanimated by DHX in Vancouver, along with an overseas animation studios that I don't know.

John West

Nov 3, 2015, 8:50:26 AM11/3/15
to Derpibooru Discussion
No. I won't let that happen in the future, TheFrowningPony.
Capture4.PNG

JoeyH3

Nov 3, 2015, 8:54:02 AM11/3/15
to Derpibooru Discussion
After I banned you from the site, you started spamming me with notes on DeviantArt, so I blocked you on DA as well.

As soon as I did that, I got two password reset emails from DeviantArt. Were you trying to get into my account?

John West

Nov 3, 2015, 1:20:51 PM11/3/15
to Derpibooru Discussion
Well I hope you get banned from DeviantArt and have your Derpibooru moderator privileges revoked. That'll learn your lesson to mess with me.

John West

Nov 3, 2015, 1:24:41 PM11/3/15
to Derpibooru Discussion
And also, your ISP will ban you from ever returning to those sites.

Bryce Schroeder

Nov 3, 2015, 1:26:36 PM11/3/15
to derpiboor...@googlegroups.com
ISPs do not work that way...

I wish I had been following this thing closely enough to tell if
you're trolling or just ten years old, haha.

John West

Nov 3, 2015, 1:29:11 PM11/3/15
to Derpibooru Discussion
Well, I am not actually a troll, I'm a 15 year oild boy with autism, part of the autism spectrum disorders (ASD).

John West

Nov 3, 2015, 1:36:24 PM11/3/15
to Derpibooru Discussion
And also, why don't like my idea? Because you want to keep the Maud Pie episode unaltered?

John West

Nov 3, 2015, 1:40:42 PM11/3/15
to Derpibooru Discussion
TheFrowningPony, ban JoeyH3 and Princess♠Molestia from Derpibooru, and please unban me.

Princess Cadance

Nov 3, 2015, 1:41:57 PM11/3/15
to Derpibooru Discussion

John West

Nov 3, 2015, 1:43:55 PM11/3/15
to Derpibooru Discussion
I hope you'll get banned too.

John West

Nov 3, 2015, 1:47:08 PM11/3/15
to Derpibooru Discussion
And I hope you're all subject to punishment via rockets. The vacuum will slowly freeze you guys to death.

arch...@doopnet.com

Nov 3, 2015, 1:48:22 PM11/3/15
to Derpibooru Discussion
On Tuesday, 3 November 2015 18:43:55 UTC, John West wrote:
> I hope you'll get banned too.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d123/varelab1/2082759256_dd1ac3af56.jpg

John West

Nov 3, 2015, 2:02:08 PM11/3/15
to Derpibooru Discussion, arch...@doopnet.com
We'll all eat popcorn together.

Princess Cadance

Nov 3, 2015, 2:08:41 PM11/3/15
to Derpibooru Discussion
We're getting in contact with your parents and giving them a full summary of everything you have done on the site, even things we've deleted. Also going to be spelling out every single rule violation in detail and suggesting appropriate internet filter software.

Have a good life.

John West

Nov 3, 2015, 2:14:55 PM11/3/15
to Derpibooru Discussion
I hope you'll be frozen slowly to death in space.

John West

Nov 3, 2015, 2:16:29 PM11/3/15
to Derpibooru Discussion
HA! You didn't even have my mom's email address! You liar!

John West

Nov 3, 2015, 2:28:24 PM11/3/15
to Derpibooru Discussion
Also, please ban Princess Cadance for me, ok?

Princess Cadance

Nov 3, 2015, 2:37:12 PM11/3/15
to Derpibooru Discussion
I traveled back in time thanks to the Russian faster-than-light drive by flying through the sun. We ended up banning you before you posted anything to Derpibooru. What you thought were people replying were actually robots posting random garbage based off of what it learned from all of the forum posts. I am unbannable. I am ...

JOHN CENA

John West

Nov 3, 2015, 2:48:02 PM11/3/15
to Derpibooru Discussion
John Cena's dead. due to a heart failure.

Don;t even make John Cena references, or you'll be banned for life by Derpibooru and your ISP.

arch...@doopnet.com

Nov 3, 2015, 2:53:57 PM11/3/15
to Derpibooru Discussion
you can't be real.

JoeyH3

Nov 3, 2015, 2:54:36 PM11/3/15
to Derpibooru Discussion
"or you'll be banned for life by Derpibooru"

Says the guy who's banned for life from Derpibooru
Message has been deleted

Princess Cadance

Nov 3, 2015, 3:18:00 PM11/3/15
to Derpibooru Discussion
You can't because you're banned. Too bad.

On Tuesday, November 3, 2015 at 12:15:42 PM UTC-8, John West wrote:
I'm sorry for being rude and offensive. I want to be on Derpibooru, because I'm a brony. I'm going to try to not let things bother me so much in the future.
Message has been deleted

johnwe...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2015, 7:17:41 PM11/3/15
to Derpibooru Discussion
You shut up.
And BTW, I have returned.

johnwe...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2015, 7:18:24 PM11/3/15
to Derpibooru Discussion
You stop making John Cena references, please.

Clover the Clever

Nov 3, 2015, 7:34:42 PM11/3/15
to derpiboor...@googlegroups.com

johnwe...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2015, 8:38:10 PM11/3/15
to Derpibooru Discussion, clovert...@derpibooru.org
John Cena will be dead.

John West

Nov 3, 2015, 9:56:48 PM11/3/15
to Derpibooru Discussion, arch...@doopnet.com
Oh yes, it is real.

The Smiling Pony

Nov 4, 2015, 6:21:36 AM11/4/15
to Derpibooru Discussion, arch...@doopnet.com

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

ediema...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2015, 11:16:52 PM11/7/15
to Derpibooru Discussion
You're not getting that Russian faster-than-light drive once it's developed by Khrunichev State Research and Production Center, If you do get it, and fly around the sun, Russian military will kill you, and also, I'll boost you to a geostationary transfer orbit where there's no oxygen when you lose consciousness for more than 15 seconds. Also, you're not JOHN CENA. I'm only using that drive to alter the Maud Pie episode, and it's being kept a top secret by the Russian government so you won't get your hands on it.

Bryce Schroeder

Nov 7, 2015, 11:22:44 PM11/7/15
to derpiboor...@googlegroups.com
Is there a moderator for this list? These messages are wearing thin.

On 7 November 2015 at 23:16, <ediema...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You're not getting that Russian faster-than-light drive once it's developed by Khrunichev State Research and Production Center, If you do get it, and fly around the sun, Russian military will kill you, and also, I'll boost you to a geostationary transfer orbit where there's no oxygen when you lose consciousness for more than 15 seconds. Also, you're not JOHN CENA. I'm only using that drive to alter the Maud Pie episode, and it's being kept a top secret by the Russian government so you won't get your hands on it.

ediema...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2015, 12:28:19 AM11/8/15
to Derpibooru Discussion
Sorry, no moderators here.

Clover the Clever

Nov 8, 2015, 5:32:01 AM11/8/15
to derpiboor...@googlegroups.com

John West

Nov 8, 2015, 12:28:45 PM11/8/15
to Derpibooru Discussion, clovert...@derpibooru.org
No, I'm not.  I;m not going to let Princess Cadance get my faster than light drive. I'm having the russian government secure it, and store it as a top secret place, so that fucking Princess cadance won't find it.

johnnytheeuro...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2015, 11:15:29 PM11/20/15
to Derpibooru Discussion, clovert...@derpibooru.org
Ypu're not John Cena, you;re just pretending to be him.

johnnytheeuro...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2015, 11:18:41 PM11/20/15
to Derpibooru Discussion
No, I'm not.  I;m not going to let you get my faster than light drive. I'm having the Russian government secure it, and store it in a top secret place, so that you won't fucking won't find it. And also, the sun will burn you alive if you did that.

johnnytheeuro...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2015, 11:30:59 PM11/20/15
to Derpibooru Discussion

On Tuesday, November 3, 2015 at 2:54:36 PM UTC-5, JoeyH3 wrote:
"or you'll be banned for life by Derpibooru"

Says the guy who's banned for life from Derpibooru

   Says not!
Message has been deleted

Clover the Clever

Nov 21, 2015, 6:29:51 AM11/21/15