Excuse me, I got ban for some stupid reason

victorl...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2015, 6:20:59 AM9/30/15
to Derpibooru Discussion
I cant even message other friends on this site, the mods there are being jerks, especially Frowning Pony, which lives up to his name by the way he acts. He's banned me for dumb reasons and acting immature about it, I have not gotten any proper or professional mods or admins to help or explain to me anything here. Another reason why I just cannot respect the mods on this site is for their unfair banning, last time I was ban for a month because I admitted that the bans dont affect me since Im always busy, and even then I am willing to admit that me and Im sure many others that got banned has made multiple accounts just to like, dislike, and comment on pics, its not that hard, everyone can do it, I just say it how it is because its true.
Pretty much I just came here to see if there is a mature admin here that can chat in a professional manner, and at the very least, lower my number of days from my ban, because honestly, Im not mad from this ban, Im mad at how these people behave, and how they use their power inappropriately. i'll be back tomorrow to see if anyone here can help me.

The Smiling Pony

Sep 30, 2015, 7:40:22 AM9/30/15
to Derpibooru Discussion, victorl...@gmail.com
YOU THOUGHT THERE WERE OTHER MODS HERE
BUT IT'S JUST ME, THE FROWNING PONY

yadda yadda cry some more. You shipost specifically to annoy people, you've been warned before, yadda yadda tears all around. I'll be ~professional~ when A: you deserve any respect and aren't full of shit, or B: Managing this shitty daycare centre actually becomes a profession.

In the meantime, do continue to be mad that someone didn't coddle to you on a public imageboard despite you being an obnoxious toad to everyone else.

patec

Sep 30, 2015, 8:21:52 AM9/30/15
to Derpibooru Discussion, victorl...@gmail.com
I warned you in the comment section to cut it, you didn't cut it and went on. Now deal with the consequences.

You have some very clear insturctions in your ban reason. Either filter the crap you dislike, or accept the consequences of not filtering it without being a annoying cunt about it every single time it gets posted. (Perhaps you can use that 7 day ban to go and learn about complex filtering)
Your ban will not be shortened, and you can expect another one if I ever see you bitching about this shit again anywhere.

victorl...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2015, 3:38:53 PM9/30/15
On Wednesday, September 30, 2015 at 5:21:52 AM UTC-7, patec wrote:
> I warned you in the comment section to cut it, you didn't cut it and went on. Now deal with the consequences.
>
> You have some very clear instructions in your ban reason. Either filter the crap you dislike, or accept the consequences of not filtering it without being a annoying cunt about it every single time it gets posted. (Perhaps you can use that 7 day ban to go and learn about complex filtering)

> Your ban will not be shortened, and you can expect another one if I ever see you bitching about this shit again anywhere.

I just finished talking to that other mod, and no you wont teach anything from bans, banning wont teach anything, and you dont have to be a jerk. is this what you want to be? A heartless jerk that cant even help out people like me? Trust me, I helped many who raged just like you, and guess what, we became better known acquaintances, you on the other hand use banning, cursing, and overall nothing helpful.
Now one thing that did bother me was that thefrowningpony added a rule, because I called him immature, what kind of reason is that? I dont get banned from other sites because I called one of their staff immature, thats not a good reason to get banned for 7 days. You've really gave you and the rest of your staff a bad name, I cant respect people that act this way, when this could of been approached in a different manner, I cant even believe that you two are really young adults, a young adult wouldnt act this way, at least I have standards here.
I cant expect my ban to be shortened, but just know, this wont teach me anything, we're all different, and if I want to express my opinion on a drawing, I have the right to do so, its not my fault drama starts, its whoever decides to reply to me, and thats a fact, get your act together please.

victorl...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2015, 3:42:11 PM9/30/15
to Derpibooru Discussion, victorl...@gmail.com
Why are you like this? And why is it just you? You are the last mod I want to talk to, you're not helpful or at least explain anything in a way I expect, I dont care if you hate me, you still help run a site, and I expect you to act better than this, it doesnt matter if Im good or some huge troll, you need to treat us all the same, and no I am not mad by any other reason, Im mad at only you now, you've shown me that you're a terrible mod, that gets mad so easily, that you make up your own rules, what kind of rule is "calling me immature?" that makes no sense, and I dont think that counts as an insult, even if it did, it shouldnt get people banned. Another problem you have is making your posts and replies short and like a 12 year old CoD player wrote, Im not joking, the way you type, it sounds nothing a young adult would write.
With this method you're doing, you wont teach anything, I didnt learn anything, Im just gonna be the same person I was, what did you think would happen? "Oh I was banned for 7 days, that sure taught me a lesson, Im good now" The only way I can agree, and Im sure this applies to everyone, is be treated the same way you want to, nd with that artist back there, he was kind, wrote a nice reply, we talked, and got to know eachother more, I did the same, and decided to not bother him after that, then you came in like a raging bull and started banning, bad move man.
Now if you can be so kind, I would like to speak to another person, another in charge, and explain to them what happened please.

The Smiling Pony

Sep 30, 2015, 11:07:13 PM9/30/15
to Derpibooru Discussion, victorl...@gmail.com
1. I didn't ban you, that was decided by others before I was aware of the thread; calling me "immature" (a great irony, which is why I highlighted it) affected nothing
2. Mods and users have already explained what you're doing wrong, multiple times
3. I don't have to "treat everyone the same", that's absurd
4. This is the least mad I've been in weeks; I find you and others like you annoying and amusing, I reserve anger for much more interesting people
5. I'm not a "young adult", tyvm, and have been employed as a lead and manager in software engineering for the better part of a decade; dealing with this site is a hobby, and I'll keep what little professionalism that's expected on a My Little Pony imageboard to those that deserve it
6. If you learn something from the bans, great; if not, it gets you out of everyone's hair for 7 days. It's win-win, except for you
7. Cool that you and the artist get along now; problem is, it's not the first time you've done this, and it sure as hell doesn't seem like it'll be the last
8. I've got some bad news; I'm the one in charge. You only came to my attention (again) because every other mod online was exasperated with reading your nonsense and chomping at the bit to be the one to ban you

patec

Sep 30, 2015, 11:45:47 PM9/30/15
to Derpibooru Discussion, victorl...@gmail.com
I'm not a jerk and I'm not heartless. But why should i accept destructive behaviour like yours? Why should any of us? I've looked into your comment history. On both accounts. The ban history too. I know you're not the innocent, misunderstood person you act like here. You know very well we do not like your behaviour, you have been told so many times. Even banned for it before.
And I even gave you a chance in that comment thread. I warned you explicitely to cut it and move on. But, you ignored it.
I believe you have absolutely no rights to complain about this ban or how you've been treated about it now.
And when you go and say stuff like "i'm not gonna change anyway" you also have no rights to complain about any future ones.

It's funny you tell me a adult person would not act like I do.
You know how a adult would act in my opinion?
He would accept that there is stuff he dislikes.
He would accept that there are people who like stuff he dislikes.
He would stay away from it, let others have their fun, and concentrate on his own preferences instead. Filters make that ridiculously easy on our site.
But that is exactly what you NOT do.
So don't tell me anything about acting like an adult.

That last sentence tthere is also very interesting. "The fire wasn't my fault. I just sprayed gasoline everywhere and handed everyone a lighter, then stood around to feed the fire with more gasoline once it was lit"

Aaron Tagocon

Oct 1, 2015, 10:06:40 AM10/1/15
to derpiboor...@googlegroups.com
I'm so glad I'm still subbed to this shit.

The Smiling Pony

Oct 7, 2015, 3:15:19 AM10/7/15
to Derpibooru Discussion, victorl...@gmail.com
Seems like you forget to reply-all for this last one; pasted in for the loving crowd:

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 8:34 AM, <victorl...@gmail.com> wrote:
I just have this to say, you two are the worst mods I have ever encountered, you were not helpful at all, all you did what start drama after it ended, I have not learned anything from this ban, just like how a kid does not learn after a detention, you just get them mad at you and continue doing what got them there, you two are like bullies with the hall monitor status. Im glad Im back, I cant give any promises, and I also wont say if I did make another account in another computer like my brother's or the school's while doing work. You can not ban me for saying did Because I did not admit it, nor will I deny it.
To SmilingPony, I really have a hard time believing That you were a manager at something, and When you say software, I just think some small site like this one, go get a real job one, stop denying That I dont get you mad, Because as I Stated, Im not mad from the ban, Every Other Day, Which is why I stopped replying here, I've been very much happy, I got noticed from my boss, in getting a big paycheck from my art school and the military, I got to hang out with friends I very much miss, got myself some rare collectables, and I can just keep on going. You only got me mad once, and did what towards you, you do not have my respect, you're not a real mod, or at least one fact can act like one, and I still cant believe someone like PAtec takes your side.
Why not Actually you up and say something instead of the usual "thats it, another ban for calling me that" Because thats what it pretty much what last time. Comment drama always happens, not just on me, I was just a victim of saying Their opinion, and I have the right to do so, I dont get banned from a museum just because I say "I dont like this one Because Reasons" I stay with my opinion, no one else Should tell me otherwise. Ive done it many times, and yes, even the artists Themselves Calmly accept my opinion, not rattle on banning and what not.
So please leave me alone, but in surethat Frowning Pony will just continue following me around until I say something and ban me for no reason once again.

John West

Oct 26, 2015, 10:33:03 PM10/26/15
to Derpibooru Discussion, victorl...@gmail.com
I was the one that got banned too. I was banned because a user by the name of Princess♠Molestia said something like this:

Also. You think too small, little man.

Just altering Maud’s episode. PATHETIC!

You make Flash Sentry a main character and Twilight an alicorn from the start!

Then make it so Spike has a spin off show done by Marie Weather Williams!

And Mare Do Well gets her own Spin off show too!

THEN DIRECT THINGS SO THERE’S A DARKER AND GRITTIER REBOOT IN 2018 WITH BLOOD GUTS AND EXPLOSIONS! ALL DIRECTED BY MICHAEL BAY!!!!!

The Smiling Pony

Oct 27, 2015, 7:52:10 AM10/27/15
to Derpibooru Discussion, victorl...@gmail.com
No dude, you were banned for... a whole lot of reasons, but not that.

But good luck with that time travelling rocket ship, I guess.

johnnytheeuro...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2015, 11:22:06 PM11/20/15
to Derpibooru Discussion, victorl...@gmail.com
I need to be unbanned! I promise, I'll never be mean again.
Message has been deleted