Hi, I havn't been able to comment or upvote due to High risk IP on my main home IP adress

kega...@gmail.com

May 27, 2015, 7:59:53 PM5/27/15
to derpiboor...@googlegroups.com
Hello, Sorry for being a bother if I am, but recently from my main home IP address I have not been able to comment, or fave pics, to help support the artists. And was wondering why/how. I also was just starting to participate more with uploading S5 images other people hadn't.

I apologise for any inconvenience, and I am sorry if it was something that I did, I Promise to take better care of what I say.

if it was those few fics I wrote, I'm sorry, They brought some new people to those images to fave them, and I had hoped it was alright. I like supporting the artists, But I will stop if I have to.

my username is Goremise, if you need my home IP address, I'll send it in more private.

The Smiling Pony

May 28, 2015, 7:11:33 AM5/28/15
to derpiboor...@googlegroups.com, kega...@gmail.com
"High Risk IP" status is determined by an external anti-spam service; basically someone on you ISP's network block is using or recently used it to mass spam sites or were part of some form of network attack.

Your account should be in the clear now.

kega...@gmail.com

May 28, 2015, 6:33:47 PM5/28/15
to derpiboor...@googlegroups.com, kega...@gmail.com
Thank you so much ^_^ I can favourite again, you are the best :3

and ahh I see :)