Can anyone explain to me why i was banned?

victorl...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2015, 4:48:47 AM8/2/15
to Derpibooru Discussion
I still havent gotten an answer, just some guy name calling me, why was I banned?

The Smiling Pony

Aug 2, 2015, 9:17:26 AM8/2/15
to Derpibooru Discussion, victorl...@gmail.com
Some guy being me, the guy that runs this place.

You're Victor Lara, alt account Yoshi Ringo, and 2-3 other alt accounts. You were banned for being a toad complaining about an image incessantly and insultingly after a mod told you to zip it, filter and move on. Post-ban you got snarky and gloated about how the ban totally didn't affect you, so you were rebanned, just to make sure it did. After that one you did the same, except also admitting you were ban evading. So you got a proper ban evasion ban plus days added for dupe voting on two accounts. We decided not to add another week after you ban evaded yet again, but we may revise that soon.

victorl...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2015, 6:43:55 AM8/7/15
On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 1:48:47 AM UTC-7, victorl...@gmail.com wrote:
> I still havent gotten an answer, just some guy name calling me, why was I banned?

what are you talking about? all i got were messages of this guy that acted like some little child banning me for no reason