Supposed Ban Evasion Ban

adrian....@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2015, 11:29:59 AM4/13/15
to derpiboor...@googlegroups.com
Good evening,

yesterday, I received a ban notice for 'ban evasion (subme)' that will have prevented me from doing stuff on the site for 7 days by the time it runs out. Please understand my IP is completely static and, to the best of my knowledge, doesn't run through any proxy to access your servers. The only difference from a normal way of accessing the site is the fact I'm always using Chrome's 'incognito' mode but that has never been a problem in the past. I hadn't received any prior bans that would still be in effect and I was in the middle of uploading a batch of pictures when this happened.

I'd therefore like to appeal this ban. Hopefully this has simply been a small misunderstandment or a script error.

Thanks for hosting the site for so long (RIP Ponibooru) and have a nice day!

The Smiling Pony

Apr 14, 2015, 7:30:04 AM4/14/15
to derpiboor...@googlegroups.com, adrian....@gmail.com
Do you have an account name or example recent upload? I'm not seeing any recent bans with that given reason.