Re: [derpibooru-discuss] help on the phone

Message has been deleted

Jared Stafford

Jun 29, 2015, 5:04:35 PM6/29/15
to derpiboor...@googlegroups.com
The site requires Javascript, not Java. If Javascript were not enabled, you would have lots of problems with other sites as well.

What kind of phone is it? Android, iPhone, windows mobile? Does the problem occur when you are connected to WiFi or only when you are connected via cellular data?

On 29 June 2015 at 15:58, <bosky...@gmail.com> wrote:
So everything is fine on derpibooru when i'm on my PC but when i'm on the phone i can't change filters or view images. It says on the top of the site that i don't have java enabled, but when i look in my phone  options it says that java IS enabled. Can someone pwetty pweeeaaase help?
I'm very thankful for every help i can get.

Message has been deleted

bosky...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2015, 5:35:36 PM6/29/15
to derpiboor...@googlegroups.com
Nevermind, fixed it ;) sry for wasting your time ^^' thanks anyway