hi, mi ip has been flagged as high-risk, why did this happen? did i did something wrong?

chrisfi...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2015, 12:38:37 AM4/20/15
to derpiboor...@googlegroups.com
i haven't been able to like or comment any pic since 4 days ago, i'm sorry if i did something wrong, could you help me please? (sorry for my bad eglish)

The Smiling Pony

Apr 20, 2015, 8:09:53 AM4/20/15
to derpiboor...@googlegroups.com, chrisfi...@gmail.com
This is due to your IP having been used in the past by a spammer or malicious proxy elsewhere on the net; we use an external service to filter certain IPs associated with bad behaviour elsewhere. Chances are your ISP changed your IP recently. If you have an account and log in this should not be an issue, but unregistered users will have restricted access.

chrisfi...@gmail.com

May 3, 2015, 1:08:26 AM5/3/15
El lunes, 20 de abril de 2015, 6:09:53 (UTC-6), The Smiling Pony escribió:
> This is due to your IP having been used in the past by a spammer or malicious proxy elsewhere on the net; we use an external service to filter certain IPs associated with bad behaviour elsewhere. Chances are your ISP changed your IP recently. If you have an account and log in this should not be an issue, but unregistered users will have restricted access.
>
> On Monday, 20 April 2015 06:38:37 UTC+2, chrisfi...@gmail.com wrote:i haven't been able to like or comment any pic since 4 days ago, i'm sorry if i did something wrong, could you help me please? (sorry for my bad eglish)

it was fixed, but just now it happen again, i will contact my isp, thanks for the help