Ressurected: Maud Pie Episode Altering Time Travel: Ideas behind the time traveling project

Johnny West

Nov 3, 2015, 5:31:58 PM11/3/15
to derpiboor...@googlegroups.com
The Maud Pie episode needs to be altered via time travel. NASA, along
with Hasbro, will collaborate on the project. It will use faster than
light time traveling technology and reentry technology previously used
on various Mars missions and orbital missions. And the documents will be
kept inside a small metal box that's inside the reentry module, when
released by the satellite. I'm not sure on which the spacecraft will
launch, it's a Boeing 702 model, formerly a Eurostar/A2100 hybrid. The
time traveling satellite will either be launched on a Atlas 5 rocket, a
Proton-M rocket from Baikonour, or a Ariane 5 rocket from Kourou, French
Guiana. Once it has reached LEO, it'll time travel to the year 2014, on
March, on which the reentry module is separated from the satellite and
reenter the Earth's atmosphere. Once done, the reentry module's bottom
shell is jettisoned revealing the box inside, still attached to the
reentry module. The box then deploys airbags to prepare to bounce it on
the ground, The rockets fire, the box detaches, and the box bounces. The
box keeps bouncing until it has stopped bouncing and arriving at Hasbro
Studios HQ in Burbank, CA. The airbags deflate, revealing the box, and
the box automatically opens the documents that was protected during
launch. Hasbro StudIos employees will see the box opened, see the script
and plot altered, read the note, replace the old script and plot with a
new altered version of the plot and script (that wias sent from the
future), and the episode is finally reanimated by DHX in Vancouver,
along with an overseas animation studios that I don't know.
Capture4.PNG

Bryce Schroeder

Nov 3, 2015, 6:18:12 PM11/3/15
to derpiboor...@googlegroups.com
This is in the main just morbid curiosity... but how do you propose
altering the episode exactly, putting aside the fact that time travel
backwards in the way you describe is impossible?

johnwe...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2015, 7:04:08 PM11/3/15
to Derpibooru Discussion
Good question! Well, Pinkie got her hoof stuck during the episode, and was almost crushed by a boulder, and Maud went to save her by pummeling a boulder for no reason at all. So that's why I'm altering the episode.

johnwe...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2015, 7:08:59 PM11/3/15
to Derpibooru Discussion
And yes, I'm using faster-than-light time travel, if it's possible or impossible.