World Record Attempt

grant gibson

Mar 31, 2016, 12:03:43 PM3/31/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
All,

As mentioned last night I am helping Phil Worsley and the kids at Joseph Whitaker School attempt to reach 850mph with a model rocket car. They have sourced titanium for the wheels, carbon fibre for the car body and 3D printed the nose cone. The car has been designed to emulate the bloodhound and if successful will be faster than the existing full size land speed record !!!

I have attached a pic of how the car is looking but they need to raise funds for the rocket motors, transport and auxiliary equipment to support the attempt. If people want to could you share it on your social media feeds I know the kids would be very appreciative of this.

Regards

Grant

1934698_955265211260916_3336412712480296659_n.jpg