SilkMill artifact scans

Al Johnson

Oct 13, 2016, 4:41:58 PM10/13/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
After the meeting last night Gemma gave me this address:
https://sketchfab.com/DerbySilkMill
This has 3D scans for some of the artifacts that have been done so far, and
another may be added tomorrow. So far they're viewable but not downloadable,
but I was told this evening that that may change soon. In the meantime they
should be available if we ask.

Paul Stevens

Oct 13, 2016, 4:49:18 PM10/13/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com