Video Camera Drone

Morgan Barke

Apr 23, 2015, 3:40:05 AM4/23/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
I am organising a Skate Park Jam in Wirksworth on the Saturday, 23rd May and I would really like to get some Drone footage of the event. The main problem is, I don't have drone and I can't afford one. Does anyone have one and also might want to take some footage of the event?

Just putting it out there :)

Cheers, Morgan

grant gibson

Apr 23, 2015, 5:11:07 AM4/23/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

I have a drone with a camera on board what time would you be looking at? It's Gemmas mum's 50th birthday that evening in Stoke

Regards

Grant

grant gibson

Apr 23, 2015, 5:20:10 AM4/23/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

The footage isn't bad it's a 2mp camera that records straight to sd card.

Regards

Grant

Morgan Barke

Apr 23, 2015, 5:38:27 AM4/23/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Cool. It is a day event, from maybe about 11am til 5pm.