Tonight's meet / Festival of Science and Engineering

Sally Jane Thompson

Mar 20, 2014, 9:02:24 AM3/20/14
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'll be on-duty today at the Silk Mill, and spotted that tonight's talk for Science and Engineering week is on at the same time as Makers, so I thought I'd mention it. The workshops will be open at the back of course, and the talk will be in the front, if anyone wants to drift over and listen in. (It'll be Sebastian Blackie from the uni talking on kiln firing - his single-use newspaper kilns are a really interesting idea and do-able for people without lots of equipment, so may be of interest to some of you!)

Cheers,
~Sally