New members

Ben Dunicliff

Jan 31, 2015, 1:59:35 PM1/31/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi whats the protocol for people wanting to try out derby makers. I have a friend who wishes to a accompany me.

Can they come on the Wednesday or is it best to bring them to the open hack night on Thursdays?

- Ben

Amanda McLaren

Jan 31, 2015, 2:21:27 PM1/31/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ben

If they want to have a look around they are welcome to come along on a Wednesday but if people can let me know in advance who the guests will be and what date they are planning to come then I can add them to the members list for that night and the member who is responsible for them -ie you in this case. The member responsible/designated person is then responsible for meeting them at the front door at an arranged time/ or you may arrive together.

This goes for people making enquires through the website etc as some people who are interested can't come down on an open Thursday. In which case it will be arranged for a designated to greet them and show them around.

Hope that all makes sense?
Amanda

Amanda McLaren

T: 0777 28 48 892

Ben Dunicliff

Feb 2, 2015, 2:50:45 PM2/2/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Amanda

If all goes to plan I should arrive with Hannah on this Wednesday (4th Feb)

Thanks for the reply :)

Ben

Amanda McLaren

Feb 2, 2015, 3:04:57 PM2/2/15