David Evans, Remembering

Paul Stevens

Apr 28, 2016, 3:22:24 AM4/28/16
to Derby Makers
Last night we discussed the various good suggestions for remembering David at the Silk Mill and in Makers and thought it would be useful to have an open session next Wednesday (4th May) for Makers and the Silk Mill team to get together and get something underway as a joint venture.  Please feel free to give us your thoughts.

neil...@googlemail.com

May 4, 2016, 2:30:25 PM5/4/16
to Derby Makers
I was wondering if the monthly jams could be a way of remembering David. They could be Evans Jams and would be a way of remembering through making rather than through something that's been made.

MARK HANCOX

May 4, 2016, 3:19:33 PM5/4/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

I like that idea a lot

On 4 May 2016 19:30, "neillg65 via Derby Makers" <derby-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I was wondering if the monthly jams could be a way of remembering David. They could be Evans Jams and would be a way of remembering through making rather than through something that's been made.

Graeme Smith

May 4, 2016, 4:08:53 PM5/4/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Love it.

Graeme

neil...@googlemail.com

May 4, 2016, 4:52:41 PM5/4/16
to Derby Makers
Was thinking a bit more about this and, as suggested by Tony I think, if we just called the session an Evans then for the blog of what was achieved we could name it "Where in Evans did you get to?"

Just a thought...

On Wednesday, 4 May 2016 21:08:53 UTC+1, Graeme wrote:
Love it.

Graeme

On 4 May 2016, at 8:19 pm, MARK HANCOX <mhan...@gmail.com> wrote:

I like that idea a lot

On 4 May 2016 19:30, "neillg65 via Derby Makers" <derby-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I was wondering if the monthly jams could be a way of remembering David. They could be Evans Jams and would be a way of remembering through making rather than through something that's been made.

neil...@googlemail.com

May 5, 2016, 1:12:28 PM5/5/16
to Derby Makers
Or "What in Evans have you been up to now?"

another thought...

Morgan Barke

May 6, 2016, 3:48:39 PM5/6/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com