Derby Mini Maker Faire - Call For Makers

Emma Hallam

Aug 24, 2017, 4:34:48 AM8/24/17
to Derby Makers
Morning all

Call for makers for the 6th (yep, 6th!) Derby Mini Maker Faire is out.
It'd be lovely to see Derby Makers at the Faire - it wouldn't be the same without you!

Form is simple like last time and deadline to apply is Monday 4th September. You can find the form and more information here

Any questions, you can email me on makerfa...@gmail.com

Thanks

Emma

Morgan Barke

Aug 24, 2017, 5:52:05 AM8/24/17
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Emma

Thanks for the heads up on this and your encouragement.
We have decided that we are going to sit this one out, as we are still transitioning into our new home and will be for a while. Plus, most of us have felt we have missed out on actually experiencing all the other exhibits in years past. You will likely see us all there, but this time enjoying other peoples stands.

I am sure we will be back in full swing for the 7th!

Cheers, Morgan

MARK HANCOX

Aug 28, 2017, 2:00:27 PM8/28/17
to derby-...@googlegroups.com, Emma Hallam
Emma

Even if DM as a group isn't directly involved, some of us may want to be event volunteers. I did this last year and it was good fun, and 'cos I moved around all day I think I saw most things.

Cheers
Mark

Emma Hallam

Emma Hallam

Sep 21, 2017, 8:51:41 AM9/21/17
to Derby Makers
Hey Morgan

Sorry I didn't reply. This is totally fine, I understand :)
Look forward to seeing you at the Faire.

Best wishes

Emma

On Thursday, August 24, 2017 at 10:52:05 AM UTC+1, Morgan Barke wrote:
[...]

Rob

Sep 28, 2017, 1:31:14 PM9/28/17
to Derby Makers
I will be there with a light-up, interactive thingy in one form or another.