Buy a Magazine today, get a free raspberry pi

Tony Brookes

Nov 26, 2015, 4:04:55 AM11/26/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
TheMagPi (@TheMagP1)
Where can you buy #40 with a free #PiZero?!
Most @WHSmith and @Tesco stores and some @asda and @sainsburys pic.twitter.com/XQicAXF3Zb

Pi zero is the new raspberry pi, £4 or free with this issue of MagPi

Tony

Bob Scratchit

Nov 26, 2015, 6:25:34 AM11/26/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

Got one at Sainsbury's this morning :-)

Stuart Weaver

Nov 26, 2015, 8:51:27 AM11/26/15
to Derby Makers
From the RPi website:

"If you’re looking for cables to go with your free Zero, head over to the newly revamped
Swag Store, where we’re offering a bundle comprising a mini-HDMI and a micro-USB adapter for just £4, or alternatively subscribe and we’ll send you them for free."

Stu