DM Quick Info

MARK HANCOX

Mar 14, 2018, 4:26:55 PM3/14/18
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Folks

2 things to be aware of :
  1. The next Steering Committee meeting is next Thursday March 22nd, 6.30-7.30pm at the Radio Museum - all members welcome to attend, either if you want to become part of the Steering Committee, or just because you're interested in what's being discussed. I will put together a draft agenda this weekend. Please can all SC members review the minutes from the last meeting and make sure agreed actions have been completed (let me know if you need a reminder of the actions).
  2. The Radio Museum will be closed for all of May - Steve is on holiday so there'll be no access to the building. This doesn't stop us meeting, even if it's just in a pub! We'll work something out and post the details on here as normal.
Cheers
Mark Hancox
(DM Secretary)