Wednesday 24th Feb - Careers event

11 skatījumi
Pāriet uz pirmo nelasīto ziņojumu

gryf...@hotmail.com

nelasīta,
2016. gada 18. febr. 05:50:4918.02.16
uz Derby Makers
Hi all,

Just wanted to give you a 'heads up' that there will be a careers event happening on the ground floor of the Silk Mill next Wednesday evening until 21:00.  You'll all be welcome to come in through the front doors as usual and we'll set up a tea station for you towards the back of the space.  Please just make your way towards the back, as the workshops etc will all be accessible to you all as usual.  We'll make sure there's somewhere for you to sit and have a cuppa together.

BTW you all absolutely rocked the What If Machine!  It was a brilliant day so thanks so much for taking part.

All best wishes to you,

Gemma

Stuart Weaver

nelasīta,
2016. gada 22. febr. 16:07:3022.02.16
uz Derby Makers
Hi Gemma,

What sort of careers event will it be? does this mean lots of stalls and freebies to grab on the way through to the workshop? ;)

Cheers for the notice,
Stu

gryf...@hotmail.com

nelasīta,
2016. gada 23. febr. 08:55:5923.02.16
uz Derby Makers
Hi Stu,

Yes, I think that's about the size of it.  I'm told that if I have sweeties on my table I'll get more people interested in volunteering.  I fear I'll just get more people interested in sweeties but I'll give it a try...

The event is organised by East Midlands Chamber and there'll be about 40 tables in total apparently. It's aimed at 14-24 year olds I think.

Should be good!

See you Wednesday.  :)
Atbildēt visiem
Atbildēt autoram