RNIB Meeting

Gregory Parker

Aug 2, 2016, 9:19:49 AM8/2/16
to Derby Makers
Hello all,

Rosie Martin from the RNIB (Royal National Institute for the Blind) has reached out to me via Twitter and is interested in meeting with us. Sadly, the only day she can do is today due to geographical constraints. Is anyone free and in Derby today and would fancy acting as an ambassador for the makers? I appreciate this is short notice, but this could be a really exciting opportunity

Greg

Amanda McLaren

Aug 2, 2016, 12:33:41 PM8/2/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

Hi
Sorry I'm at home sick and only just checked emails.
Hope someone was able to make it?
Amanda

Gregory Parker

Aug 2, 2016, 7:15:45 PM8/2/16
to Derby Makers
Sorry, my bad; it's next Tuesday

Morgan Barke

Aug 3, 2016, 4:59:19 AM8/3/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Greg

Thanks for liaising with Rosie.

It might be helpful to know a little more of what Rosie is hoping to achieve from the meeting. e.g. collaboration, specific project, membership?

Also, if she is struggling to meet on a Wednesday or Thursday, then how is this going to pan out going forward?

Cheers, Morgan