Robot Triathlon 2017, March 11th,

Tony Brookes

Feb 8, 2017, 5:13:41 PM2/8/17
to Derby Makers
Dear All

I can find out how to register an interest to take part in the event in March. Are any helpers from Derby Makers wanted? if so how do we register?

Tony

Morgan Barke

Feb 9, 2017, 9:21:11 AM2/9/17
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Don't know. Maybe Gemma will know? (I have Bcc'd)

As I understand it, we will be wanted to support the event in anyway we can. I am not sure who is leading the event.

Tony

grant gibson

Paul Stevens

gryf...@hotmail.com

Feb 10, 2017, 9:00:51 AM2/10/17
to Derby Makers
Hi all,

Thanks for your interest in volunteering for the Robot Triathlon event on Saturday 11th March. I'll keep a list of names so that we can make contact with more info shortly.  With half term and What if? this week's bananas but we'll be able to give you more information about this in the next couple of weeks.  In the meantime, please email me at ge...@derbymuseums.org to volunteer and I'll pop your name on the list of volunteers.  So far I have Grant and Tony.  Any other takers?

Thanks all and all best wishes,

Gemma

gryf...@hotmail.com

Feb 14, 2017, 11:51:30 AM2/14/17
to Derby Makers
Hi all,

Now the brilliant 'What If? Machine' is out of the way (thanks to all those that took part - it was ace!) we can start thinking about the next few events.

So, for Robot Triathlon on 11 March 2017 you can either register to take part or, let me know if you'd like to volunteer (this will be engaging with visitors, possibly including soldering and supporting 'ChickBot' sessions, for example).  If you'd like to register got to http://www.theiet.org/events/local/245911.cfm for more information and to register.

If you'd like to register your interest in volunteering, please email me to let me know and I'll pop you on the list and give you more info when I have it from the IET.

Thanks all and very best wishes,