Free event: Nottinghack Slackathon (4th July)

Mouse Fad

Jun 12, 2015, 5:12:38 PM6/12/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Inspired by the recent Hackathon of Useless Things at Noisebridge, Nottinghack is hosting the Nottingslack Crapathon on Saturday the 4th of July.

You're invited!

It'll be a day of making silly, useless, ill-advised and even deliberately broken things! BarBot will be running. There will be low-cost pizza.

If you're interested in this event please contact me (Mouse), or post to the Nottinghack google group.

Mouse
--
<:3⁐)---

David Evans

Jun 13, 2015, 12:20:45 PM6/13/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
On 12 Jun 2015, at 16:47, Mouse Fad <matth...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Inspired by the recent Hackathon of Useless Things at Noisebridge, Nottinghack is hosting the Nottingslack Crapathon on Saturday the 4th of July.
>
> http://nottinghack.org.uk/?p=1986
>
> You're invited!
>
> It'll be a day of making silly, useless, ill-advised and even deliberately broken things! BarBot will be running. There will be low-cost pizza.

This looks great! Do we want a DM team or to flail independently? (I have the urge to field a side populated by PhD students.)