Storage Seat/Sofa

James Moore

Feb 6, 2016, 10:32:47 AM2/6/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I was thinking of a project to do at home when it struck me we might be able to make it work for DM/Silk Mill.
It's by no means an original idea, the basic concept being somewhere to sit that can also be used for storage -in our discssion of making/buying a sofa this didn''t come up as far as I knew.
My basic idea in a sketchup/.dae file is attatched, I think with a foam cushion and some upholstry it could be nice - let me know your thoughts.

All the best,
Jim
storage_seat.dae
storage_seat.skp

Morgan Barke

Feb 7, 2016, 3:22:45 AM2/7/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Any chance you could post a jpg, so non-sketchup'ers can see and comment?