Intro!

Sufyan Khan

Dec 10, 2016, 6:16:09 AM12/10/16
to Derby Makers
Hi! I'm an engineer from RR and heard about this group. I'm wanting to learn how to make some of the stuff I see and also just to meet new people. Thought I'd introduce myself and I'd love to turn up to an event!

Paul Stevens

Dec 10, 2016, 8:57:11 AM12/10/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sufyan,  you would be very welcome.  We meet on Wednesday from 6 to 9 at the Silk Mill and on Thursday from 2 to 9. Wed is a private session for members and thu is open to the public.  I won't be able to be there this week but there are always a few long standing members to help out.
All the best
Paul

On 10 Dec 2016 11:16, "Sufyan Khan" <sufia...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi! I'm an engineer from RR and heard about this group. I'm wanting to learn how to make some of the stuff I see and also just to meet new people. Thought I'd introduce myself and I'd love to turn up to an event!

Steve Martin

Dec 10, 2016, 10:38:05 AM12/10/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sufyan,

I'm still quite new to the group.  I'm planning on being there next Wednesday, I'm aiming to make a box from plywood cut using the laser cutter there.

Steve

grant gibson

Dec 10, 2016, 11:26:25 AM12/10/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

Sufyan

Don't turn up on Thursday as the mill is closed. I will be there on Wednesday this week along with the other members who have responded

Regards

Grant Gibson