Intro to the laser cutter tomorrow aft/eve (4th Aug)

gryf...@hotmail.com

Aug 3, 2016, 10:44:01 AM8/3/16
to Derby Makers
Hi all,

I've just had an email from a lovely gent who would like an intro to the laser cutter tomorrow night.  Unfortunately, Graeme isn't available so I was wondering if one of you might be free to come in to volunteer and take him through the basics please?

Let me know if you can come and, if so, when you might be available.

With thanks and best wishes,

Gemma

grant gibson

Aug 3, 2016, 10:49:21 AM8/3/16
to Derby Makers

Yeah I am available I'll be in the silk Mill from 6pm until about 8.30ish so more than happy to run him through. Might be worth suggesting to him to bring some wood or other materials if he wants to actually cut tomorrow. You can pick up 3mm plywood from b and q it won't be laser ply but it will still cut

Regards

Grant

gryf...@hotmail.com

Aug 3, 2016, 11:15:02 AM8/3/16
to Derby Makers
Hi Grant,

You're brilliant, thank you.  I've asked him about the project.  If he just wants a demo, might it be possible to use offcuts perhaps?  I've said that if he has a specific project in mind, he should grab the ply as you suggest.

Thanks so much Grant,

Best,

Gemma