Latest Coproduction Opportunities - Derby Museums

gryf...@hotmail.com

Oct 10, 2016, 5:02:23 AM10/10/16
to Derby Makers

Hi all,

Please find attached the latest opportunities to get involved in helping to keep Derby Museums fantastic and free.  As a Derby Maker, you might be particularly interested to find out how you can help to drive forward the project at the Silk Mill to make the Museum of Making for Derby.  There are loads of lovely ways you can get involved.

Just a note: all volunteers need to be registered as such to ensure the details we hold for you are complete and up to date.  Also, it's really important that if you generously give your time and skills to the project as a volunteer, that we record those hours so that we can celebrate you and say thank you, and so that we can report them to the Heritage Lottery Fund.  If you volunteer already but aren't sure if you're fully registered, or if you would like to become a volunteer, email me at ge...@derbymuseums.org and I'll sign you up (it's easy and quick, I promise).

We'll be having a natter about the best way for Derby Makers to record their hours on Wednesday so come along to the quarterly meeting if you can.

Give me a shout with any questions.

All best wishes,

Gemma

Volunteer Opportunities Email October 2016.doc