Interested in hacking ?

Paul Stevens

Feb 4, 2017, 9:52:49 AM2/4/17
to Derby Makers
I had an email recently from Sue Ng of Renowned Films who want to make a production for C4.... Anyway her email is as below

I am a producer at new production company called Renowned Films, and we are currently developing a new programme for All 4/ Channel 4. All 4 is the on demand channel from Channel 4 with original programming aimed primarily at a 16-24 British audience.

In our programme, a small team of hackers will help people to solve a range of common real-life digital problems (anything from stolen identity, catfishing, online trolling to erasing digital footprints.)

At this stage, we are searching for people to make up the team and front the programme. I know you run the Derby Makers Hackspace- would it be possible for you to circulate our programme flyer to your members in case anyone might be interested in this opportunity please? I'm happy for our programme flyer to be widely circulated, so feel free to email it to any associated groups or post it on social media.

Please note, there is no obligation for anyone to take part in filming should they get in touch to find out more at this stage.

Thanks for all your help in advance.

Sue Ng

RENOWNED FILMS LTD

Unit 5, 70-72 Kingsland Road, London, E2 8DP

Email: s...@renownedfilms.com

Mob: 07913 740 347

http://renownedfilms.com