Volunteering at Derby Mini Maker Faire 2016

gryf...@hotmail.com

Sep 20, 2016, 12:07:35 PM9/20/16
to Derby Makers
Hi all,

As you know, Derby Mini Maker Faire 2016 is fast approaching.  I understand many of you will be attending as exhibitors/Makers but I'm hoping that some of you might like to come along as a volunteer, to help things go brilliantly smoothly and share your love of making with the masses, on the day.

If you're interested, please read the attached Volunteer Call Out and make contact with me directly to register your interest or to ask any questions.

This year's going to be ACE!  I hope you'd like to be involved.

Very best,

Gemma
Maker Faire Volunteer call out 2016.doc

MARK HANCOX

Sep 24, 2016, 6:32:47 AM9/24/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Gemma

I'm in; please see attached

Thanks
Mark Hancox

Maker Faire Volunteer call out 2016 Mark Hancox.doc

gryf...@hotmail.com

Sep 27, 2016, 5:01:01 AM9/27/16
to Derby Makers
Hi Mark,

That's brilliant news!!  Thanks so much!  I think it's going to be really good fun.

I'll be in touch with a little more info in the next couple of days.

Thanks again and all best wishes,

Gemma