Workshop induction (register link broken)

Samathy Barratt

Jan 9, 2017, 6:16:48 PM1/9/17
to Derby Makers
Hi All,

The Register link for the next workshop induction (wed 11th) on the Derby Museums page seems broken.
Whats the best way to register interest in the induction?

Samathy

Graeme Smith

Jan 10, 2017, 2:39:32 AM1/10/17
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
I've forwarded your message to Kim at the Mill
regards
Graeme

gryf...@hotmail.com

Jan 10, 2017, 5:32:31 AM1/10/17
to Derby Makers
Hi Samathy,

Thanks for spotting that for us.  We're working on fixing that right now.  In the meantime, you can go directly to the eventbrite page to register for the induction.  Please don't hesitate to give me a call if you have any further problems.

With thanks and best wishes,

Gemma

Ps. Thanks Graeme!  :)