Interested in joining

Anthony Allen

Feb 19, 2018, 10:55:09 AM2/19/18
to Derby Makers
Hi, I'm Anthony and I'm a CAD engineer im Derby. I'm interested in joining the group to have a network of other makers to learn skills from. Can I just drop in tonight or do I need to fill in a membership first?

Also apologies if this is the second post from me, the first time my connection dropped while sending.

MARK HANCOX

Feb 19, 2018, 2:29:37 PM2/19/18
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Anthony

Great to hear from you. Yes, just come down to the Radio Museum on a Thursday evening and ask for Derby Makers, one of us will be able to give you an introduction. We're very much in a rebuilding phase as a group at the moment, but we have plans to develop and any new potential members are always welcome.

Let me know if you have any questions?

Cheers
Mark Hancox
(DM Secretary)