Craft Cultures' Week - Free Events at University of Leicester

Paul Stevens

Oct 27, 2016, 8:25:08 AM10/27/16
to Derby Makers

This arrived today and I thought it might be of interest

CAMEo Craft Cultures Week, Tuesday 8 - Friday 11 November 2016

We are delighted to invite you to a week of events exploring the contemporary significance of craft.

CAMEo Craft Cultures welcomes researchers, teachers, students, makers, artists and practitioners whose personal and professional interests intersect with issues of creativity, artisanal production, creative industries and micro-enterprise, sustainability, and craft as object and practice.

We look forward to seeing you there. Please feel free to share widely.

https://www2.le.ac.uk/research/institutes/cameo/cameo-events/cameo-craft-cultures