26th March

grant gibson

Mar 18, 2015, 2:14:03 PM3/18/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

Amanda,

Unfortunately myself and Gemma can't make the 26th March now as I need to go to Sheffield with work and Gemma has had her shifts changed again. I'm still fine for tomorrow night though

Regards

Grant

Amanda McLaren

Mar 18, 2015, 2:34:33 PM3/18/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for letting me know
Amanda

Amanda McLaren

T: 0777 28 48 892

Grant

neil...@googlemail.com

Mar 18, 2015, 7:45:06 PM3/18/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Amanda,

I'm no longer able to do this Thurs. I totally forgot and put my hand up for an extra shift.

Neill

Thom Smith

Mar 19, 2015, 12:08:27 PM3/19/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
I will be there tonight, so happy to take Neill's orange hi-vis place.
Tom

Stuart Weaver

Mar 20, 2015, 9:32:26 AM3/20/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
I need to travel down south on the 26th, however keep me posted as may be able to stay until 20:00 if people are really desperate!

Regards,
Stu