Tray for tea and coffee stuff

Al Johnson

Oct 13, 2016, 1:44:37 AM10/13/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Tray design attached. It has cutouts to hold 6 jars, sized for some large jars
I have enough of. The centre section should accept a square biscuit tin.

It should come out of an 800x600 sheet of 3mm material. Does anyone have
something suitable available, an impending order I can tag it on to, or
suggestions on a source where delivery of small quantities won't be
ridiculous?
first_pass.dxf

Paul Stevens

Oct 13, 2016, 3:54:38 AM10/13/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

There are a lot of sheets of 3mm (approx) perspex upstairs in the SM that are going spare I think.  I guess you would need them pretty quickly. If they're any good let me know and I'll pop down today and dig them out.
Cheers
Paul