Facebook message from interested new person

Julie Brandon

Jun 11, 2018, 4:13:19 AM6/11/18
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Any regulars with access to our FB page available who could help me by doing a better response than mine to a FB message from an interested newbie?  :)

I know I'm supposed to be handling Facebook but as I'm still new to Derby Makers myself I'm not best placed to properly describe the usual activities of the group or what the proper procedures are for inviting newbies to attend?

Cheers
Julie

Morgan Barke

Jun 11, 2018, 6:06:58 AM6/11/18
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Julie
It appears to me you have already done a great job! I will add something, as I have it open.
Cheers, Morgan.

Julie Brandon