Re:veal Cabinet - Projects needed for Maker Faire

Morgan Barke

Oct 3, 2016, 11:22:27 AM10/3/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
The cabinet is pretty much finished, it just needs a good dust and polish.

I have submitted an application for it to be displayed at Maker Faire, so we now need to fill it with projects. These projects don't have to be 100% complete. It would be great to see a wide variety of projects, so if you think you have something a little different then please put it forward.
We plan to have QR code links to respective pages on the our website, where more information and plans/instructions etc can be hosted.

The cabinet should have power for any electronics.

Please reply to this thread with the projects you would like to display.

Cheers, Morgan.

Paul Stevens

Oct 3, 2016, 12:15:36 PM10/3/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

I have "son of SID" which should fit.  I'll do the base on Wednesday
Cheers
Paul

Tony Brookes

Oct 3, 2016, 2:20:05 PM10/3/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
I’ll rummage about and find my MeArm & Arduino controller project. It looks finished.

Tony
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to derby-makers...@googlegroups.com.

grant gibson

Oct 4, 2016, 3:13:45 AM10/4/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

Would you like me to put my baby nes retro games console on display? I can make a little stand for the controllers?

I'll also put some 3d printed items on display for maker faire and then I'll take some of them out after if that's ok? It's just that there's a couple of turbine blades that look cool but couldn't stay in longer term that's all.

Regards

Grant

On 3 Oct 2016 16:22, "Morgan Barke" <morga...@gmail.com> wrote:
The cabinet is pretty much finished, it just needs a good dust and polish.

I have submitted an application for it to be displayed at Maker Faire, so we now need to fill it with projects. These projects don't have to be 100% complete. It would be great to see a wide variety of projects, so if you think you have something a little different then please put it forward.
We plan to have QR code links to respective pages on the our website, where more information and plans/instructions etc can be hosted.

The cabinet should have power for any electronics.

Please reply to this thread with the projects you would like to display.

Cheers, Morgan.

Al Johnson

Oct 13, 2016, 1:44:35 AM10/13/16
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
I've got a tray designed for the tea and coffee stuff that I'll be posting
this evening. I should be able to get that finished by the Maker Faire, but it
would at least be in progress.