Website URL

Debs Cook

Oct 26, 2016, 6:25:12 AM10/26/16
to Derby Makers
Hi Peeps

I copied and pasted the www.derbymakers.com url in the opening blurb on this group and some dubious firefox pop up told me I'd won an iphone 7. I didn't click anything and its safe this end thankfully but others may not be so lucky. I did some googling and discovered the derby makers url was .co.uk not .com so can someone edit the introduction blurb to reflect this?

Cheers Muchly - Debs :)

Paul Stevens

Oct 27, 2016, 8:17:23 AM10/27/16
to Derby Makers
Thanks for the heads up Debbie.  I'll try to get this sorted asap
Cheers
Paul

Stuart Weaver

Oct 28, 2016, 10:28:37 AM10/28/16
to Derby Makers
Hi Debs,

I've just updated the welcome message now we've got managerial access! Let me know if there's any other problems!

Cheers,
Stu