Workshops closed this week

Jonathan

Nov 5, 2014, 2:52:36 PM11/5/14
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder that the workshops at the Silk Mill are closed this week due to Museomix, so Derby Makers can only meet in the main mill.

Tony Brookes

Nov 5, 2014, 2:59:34 PM11/5/14
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Are we still meeting even though the workshops are closed?

Amanda McLaren

Nov 5, 2014, 3:34:54 PM11/5/14
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

I'll be down.
Amanda

On Wednesday, 5 November 2014 19:52:36 UTC, Jonathan wrote:

> Just a reminder that the workshops...

MARK HANCOX

Nov 5, 2014, 3:44:31 PM11/5/14
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

Not sure how long I'll stay, but I'll definitely be there for a bit

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/derby-makers.

Morgan Barke

Nov 5, 2014, 5:06:33 PM11/5/14
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
I won't be there.

Britta Jarvis

Nov 5, 2014, 6:07:05 PM11/5/14
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
I'm thinking it may finally be time for me to have another go at getting some images in my member profile post. Since it failed last time, any hints of size and format that will help please?

- Brit