joined the group

jack boyd

Apr 11, 2018, 4:13:21 AM4/11/18
to Derby Makers
i joined the group some time ago just just before we had the last meeting at the pub at the silk mill and some one was to comtact me to let me know were we were oving to but never did and i am still waiting
yours truly jack byd

MARK HANCOX

Apr 11, 2018, 1:04:09 PM4/11/18
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

Jack

On behalf of Derby Makers, our apologies! Not sure what happened there ... I took over as Secretary at the end of last year and I'm afraid I have no record of your membership. Did you fill in a membership form?

We're now meeting at :

  • The Radio Communication Museum of Great Britain
    • 16 Sawley Park
    • Nottingham Road
    • Derby
    • Derbyshire
    • DE21 6AS

This is at a unit in a small industrial estate quite near Derby Cricket Ground. We meet there every Thursday evening, 6-9pm. We also looking at meeting on other weekday evenings but that's still TBC. We will not however be meeting there in May since the museum will be closed, but details on alternative venues will be posted on the Google Group in good time.

Looking forward to hearing from you/seeing you at Derby Makers. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers

Mark Hancox

(DM Secretary)