Yarn Bombing for Feste

Anne Clark

Sep 30, 2012, 12:07:39 PM9/30/12
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Its just over a week since we put the yarn bombing up along the railings of Cathedral Green and I think I have just about recovered. The pieces are still in my garage and I hope they will go up at the Royal Derby Hospital.
I have had an email today from Billie Klinger, producer with the company Walk the Plank who were in charge of Feste. I thought people would like to hear what she said

"Dear Ann and the Derby Makers, Yarn Bombers,
I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your wonderful designs and knitting you made for Derby Festé, they were beautiful and very clever. People really enjoyed the work.
I am sorry I didn’t get to meet you on the day.
It was a pleasure working with you all. I hope you enjoyed it too.
Festé was a great success and you must take credit in being part of this really good result."

It was three months of hard work but I think it was worth it, thank you to all who helped,

Anne