I'd love to make one of these - what do you think?

Bolding Gt Grandson

Mar 2, 2014, 2:15:06 PM3/2/14
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
A design for a clock was tweeted earlier today.

The image is at https://twitter.com/socreativepics/status/440118136227233793/photo/1

Perhaps the Silk Mill would like one?

Graeme Smith

Mar 3, 2014, 10:11:55 AM3/3/14
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
I like this as a way of learning the signs and I probably have the clock mechanism to contribute if someone arty can sort the 'hands'. I think they should be clearer than they are in the picture though.

If anyone interested in combining this with a sign language starter workshop evening thing later in the year I know a qualified Makaton instructor very well...though someone else would probably have to ask her to do it. ;-)

Graeme

Morgan Barke

Mar 3, 2014, 12:15:00 PM3/3/14
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
How about we 3 hands to tell the time...
http://www.openhandproject.org/