Weekly meeting

Paul Stevens

May 12, 2017, 9:08:17 AM5/12/17
to Derby Makers
A number of us went to the Comms Museum on Thursday evening and were well entertained by the enthusiastic owner, Stephen.  Because of his annual holidays the Museum will be closed for the next two weeks so I suggested we meet at the Silk Mill (pub) next week on THURSDAY and maybe the week after as well, before starting regularly at the Museum.  If i get a reasonable number who can make this I will try to book the upstairs room again.  Please let me know if you can, or cannot, come
Thanks
Paul

Tony Brookes

May 12, 2017, 10:52:06 AM5/12/17
to Derby Makers
Yes please Paul - see you next week. What time??
Tony

Morgan Barke

Paul Stevens

May 12, 2017, 11:31:48 AM5/12/17
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Shall we say 6 to 8ish
Paul

Paul Stevens

May 15, 2017, 9:18:06 AM5/15/17
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tony,
I have had a resounding lack of response to the suggestion we meet up at the Mill so I haven’t booked the upstairs room.  If you still want to get together for a bite on WEDNESDAY I suggest we just take our chances downstairs at 5 and we can perhaps chat about the Museum.
Cheers
Paul

Morgan Barke

Rob

May 16, 2017, 6:38:17 AM5/16/17
to Derby Makers
I might be able to make it, but not until 7pm if I can.

Paul Stevens

May 16, 2017, 6:46:18 AM5/16/17
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rob, with no takers I haven't booked the room. A few of us are meeting on WEDNESDAY at about 6 downstairs for a pint and a chat
Paul

On 16 May 2017 11:38, "Rob" <therob...@gmail.com> wrote:
I might be able to make it, but not until 7pm if I can.

Rob

May 19, 2017, 2:34:44 AM5/19/17
to Derby Makers
Sorry for not actually letting you know in advance I wasn't attending Paul. Something came up at the last minute, literally.

Yousef Alkayyali

May 23, 2017, 4:09:15 PM5/23/17
to Derby Makers
Hi all,

I'm interested in joining you in your next meeting. I'm new here and am looking forward to getting started on a project or two and just to enjoy the company of you who share similar interests.

When and where will the next meeting be held?

Hear from you soon.

Regards,
Yousef

Paul Stevens

May 24, 2017, 3:47:11 AM5/24/17
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi yousef,
We are in a bit of a transition at the moment, moving from the Silk Mill museum to the embryonic museum of comms in Derby. We'll be getting together on the 1st June from 1800 and every Thursday after that.
In the short term I think our main focus must be to help the owner get the space organised before we can work on our own projects.
I'll be there on the 1st so we can catch up then.
The museum is on Sawley Park industrial estate off Nottingham road about 1/2 mile from the pentagon roundabout. There is no sign up yet but it's number 16.
Cheers
Paul

Yousef Alkayyali

May 24, 2017, 8:04:56 AM5/24/17
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paul,

Thanks for getting back, I'm looking forward to meeting up on 1 June. Yes it makes sense to get the space organised first.

Cheers,
Yousef