Laser cutter and maker faire

grant gibson

Jun 23, 2015, 12:33:36 PM6/23/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

Is the laser fixed since it had a fit during the first laser cut job I did on it? Steve was under the impression that one of boards went when he hit the emergency stop button. Unfortunately I cannot make tomorrow or Thursday evening this week. I was hoping to try and pop in Saturday or Sunday.

In response to the rocket cars the Joseph whitaker school young engineers also wanted to be involved with the rocket cars out the front. Is this possible on one application?

We will need to start cutting cars fairly soon to enable us to stock up for the event. I know it seems like ages away but it will no doubt come around quite quick

Regards

Grant

Bolding Gt Grandson

Jun 23, 2015, 1:35:42 PM6/23/15