Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

Amanda McLaren

nepřečteno,
22. 1. 2015 7:29:4622.01.15
komu: derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Can I check who is going down tonight - so that I can let the Silk Mill know and so I can start tracking hours?
We need people to represent/welcome and sign people in/man the door from 6pm and finish at 9pm. Therefore can you also let me know what time you will arrive and leave? Unfortunately I can't be there tonight but can do next week.
Thanks
Amanda

David Evans

nepřečteno,
22. 1. 2015 7:31:1722.01.15
komu: derby-...@googlegroups.com
I plan to be there from around 18:00.

grant gibson

nepřečteno,
22. 1. 2015 7:33:0322.01.15
komu: derby-...@googlegroups.com

I will be there from about 4pm then I need to pick Gemma up and we can stay until 8.30pm so that's pretty much 4.5 hours from me or 4 if you want to be strict and then 2 hours from Gemma.

Regards

Grant

James Moore

nepřečteno,
23. 1. 2015 5:07:1123.01.15
komu: derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys - Britta and I would like to send our apologies, both of us have work this evening but next week should be a cert.

All the best for tonight,

Jim

From: grantg...@googlemail.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 12:33:02 +0000
Subject: Re: [derby-makers] whos attending tonight? Thurs 22nd Jan
To: derby-...@googlegroups.com

Thom Smith

nepřečteno,
23. 1. 2015 12:03:2123.01.15
komu: derby-...@googlegroups.com

I was there working on SID 6:15 to 9, but wasn't an official DM greeter.  Do I need to fill those hours in somewhere?  Happy to do so...
Odpovědět všem
Odpověď autorovi
Přeposlat
0 nových zpráv