Skateboard Design Workshop on Thursday 19th Feb

Morgan Barke

Feb 18, 2015, 4:20:04 PM2/18/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
There should have been signs out to highlight that the computers will be being used tomorrow (Thursday) for a pilot workshop I will be running. I have not be able to make it in, so I am not sure if they actually made it up.

Basically, I will be working with a group of 6 kids designing laser cut grip tape for their skateboards. I will also need access to the laser cutter, but for only about 30 mins.

Next week on Thursday 26th Feb the workshop will conclude and I have booked priority access to the laser cutter all evening.

Cheers, Morgan.