Hello

Dale Carter

Apr 29, 2015, 4:32:28 PM4/29/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hello ladies and gents,

My name is Dale Carter and I am a new member adding into the mix.

Please let me know if I need to do something to join.

Thank you.

Regards

Dale

MARK HANCOX

May 1, 2015, 7:45:11 AM5/1/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com

Dale

Welcome! The membership form with joining instructions are on the derby makers website, search for us via Google. Please can you complete the form and email to Amanda McLaren.

If you have any other questions, please ask on this forum or else come along to the silk mill on a Thursday evening.

Cheers
Mark